This page has moved to a new address.

Crazy - Day 44

12/4/08

Crazy - Day 44

Denise - Sunflowers, Chocolate and little boys more...

Nancy
NancyWhere it's all about the boys more...



PainterMommyPainterMommy
Thank you, super cool new followers! Welcome to the wonders of my life. I'm still bewildered by yesterday's phone call from my eldest daughter. The "it's official, I'm engaged." Not really wanting to blog about how I feel about that because I would go on FOREVER. Let me just say I hope she heard what I had to say and I hope and pray that something sank in to that 19 year old brain of hers. I can dream. The weather is rainy and cold here. I've been trying to think of a Thursday Thirteen post and well I think if I dump my camera I've got some silly shots in there. I bring you my world in pictures.
post signature

Labels: