This page has moved to a new address.

Zatarain's

1/21/09

Zatarain's

Top Chef is very inspiring! I don't cook like a chef but it makes me want to explore more when it comes to cooking. After all it gets boring eating the same thing over and over. After my success with the Hidden Valley Ranch pork chop recipe I thought I was on a roll. Tonight I tried Zatarain's Dirty Rice and instead of using hamburger meat I through in chicken. It was so yummy! Everyone liked it but then I noticed my toddler's eyes turned red and then the red splotches started popping up on his face. Yep, he was having an allergic reaction to it. No worries Zatarain's the little guy has food allergies and we never know what's going to trigger it. Yesterday we were having Campbell's chicken noodle soup and the same thing happened but this time it spread over his body. Thank goodness for Benadryl it seems to be our cure all when things like this happen. Oh well back to the cooking board I go!

post signature

Labels: