This page has moved to a new address.

Insomnia

3/15/09

Insomnia

I have a bit of insomnia and I'm paying for it today but I don't care. The guys are all gone from the house and I have to tell you, it feels like I'm on vacation. Why? I haven't washed any dishes! I haven't cooked since last Thursday. I can eat a sandwich, lol. I've washed two loads of clothes and I haven't cleaned up the house one bit. I don't have to because there isn't anything to clean with just us girls here.

I haven't even had a chance to miss them yet and by the time I do they will be back. My vacation will be over. I feel like a whole new person. If the weather would clear up that would be even better. I can actually leave my brush and make-up out on the counter without fear. I can eat a Reese's chocolate peanut butter cup too!

Part of my insomnia stems from watching Lars and the REAL girl Friday night. Why was I thinking this was a comedy? It was so depressing! I had to stay up and watch other stuff just to get in a better mood. I'm getting lots of emails caught up. This is a nice break I can not tell a lie.


post signature

Labels: