This page has moved to a new address.

Spring Break

3/13/09

Spring Break

My son wanted to see snow for his spring break. My hubby was nice enough to take both the boys on a trip to Denver. This is our toddlers first airplane and road trip. They are all very excited. My hubby gets to visit with one of his long time friends too.

The baby girl and I get to hang out here and I have great dreams of catching up my life. What did I end up doing this evening? Taking care of the baby. She's feeling the absents of the males in the home. I'm still trying to keep her on track. I can't sleep at all so this should be fun. It's nice to have some breathing room I have to admit! It's great to have the option of playing catch up. Let's see what kind of excitement awaits us tomorrow. Oh and btw the weather is horrible here!

post signature

Labels: