This page has moved to a new address.

Monsters vs Aliens

4/11/09

Monsters vs Aliens






















We did it! We took our toddler to see his 2nd movie with hopes that he would actually sit and watch the entire movie. We dropped the baby off at grandma's house and off to the movies we went. I wish I could say that the voices of Reese Witherspoon, Seth Rogan, Hugh Laurie and Stephen Colbert were enough to keep me awake during Monsters vs Aliens but it wasn't. It's true, I fell asleep! I was completely bored with the film but my 8 year old loved it. That's really all that is important right? I'm more excited to see the new film UP by Pixar. I will say that the most memorable part of the film was Stephen Colbert's music keyboard antics. The adults laughed so hard and thankfully that scene is at the beginning of the movie. If you have to endure this movie you might want to take a pillow and a blanket with you! It's great for a nap.

post signature

Labels: ,