This page has moved to a new address.

He's Gone Again Jiggety Jig

5/17/09

He's Gone Again Jiggety Jig

He's on a flight for a business trip. At this point with this economy I can't complain that my dh has to be gone from our family for his job. There are many folks out there without a job. It's not my favorite time but as with most moms it's one of those suck it up and do what you have to do times.

My fears get the best of me when he's gone though. It's random but I worry about the plane and if he will get there ok and get home ok. I worry about the car and hope that he doesn't get into any accident. Do we have our wills up to date? Do I have access to all the accounts? Do I know where all the important papers are? Do I know about all the life insurance policies? Do I know about all the debts? Every single time he leaves these things cross my mind. I've mentioned this before but I don't have the answers. I'm sure there are more questions but those are the ones that roll off the top of my head. After all, I have these three children here to think about. Sometimes it's just not any fun being an adult.

post signature

Labels: