This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 5

5/19/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 5


I'm writing this before weighing in. I'll put that in later. This past week was a very depressing week. Too much has been on my mind without any outlet. Taking the food away from fixing the emotional issues means those issues are exposed without a fix. It's facing those demons head on and none of that is fun because there is no quick easy fix unless I grab that candy bar. I have a choice to make here. Do I want to be overweight or do I want to be fit? How can I pull this off and keep my sanity? Oh and I lost a day in my food journal. I don't know what happened but a day is missing. Thank goodness I'm out of popcorn. I'm so SICK of eating popcorn. I think I might have eaten like every day this week. I'm losing my ability to kick in the exercise with my dh out of town. Oh well....
Gained a pound but I'm not surprised at all. I didn't get a whole lot of exercise in this week. I also didn't drink any water this week. How can I go for so long without water? I'm just not a big water person but I know I should be drinking it.

Until next week!

If you really want to know what I ate this week you can click here.

post signature

Labels: