This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 14

7/28/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 14



Whoo Hoo! I lost a whole pound this week. Now I'm right back where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm gaining and losing the same five pounds. It's soooooo frustrating! I stopped my EA Sports Active some time last week or the week before. I need to start that back up again. Gaming isn't really condusive to working out at night. Honestly I'm surprised I didn't gain weight this week. We had so much cake over the last few days with my Uncle Joe in town. I've been eating terribly and not keeping up at all with what I've been eating. It's so hard for me to keep up some days. This past week I do remember a lot of cake, popcorn, cheetos (mmmm) and then came the tummy aches. Junk food is no longer my friend. When I started paying attention the junk food stopped and when I stopped paying attention the junk food started again. The problem with that is my body is VERY unhappy! I felt so sick yesterday. I don't think I've had a smoothie for a week. Family crisis = falling off the wagon and chaos. I'm guessing I don't respond well to stress. lol - Oh well better luck next week. I do like the new Zumba class that I've added to my workout. It's so much fun!

I just deleted my post for Week 13. Arg! lol

post signature

Labels: