This page has moved to a new address.

If You Give a Toddler a Camera...

8/18/09

If You Give a Toddler a Camera...

He's going to take some funny pictures. My little guy is sure to become a photographer or at least have it as a hobby. He is constantly snagging my digital camera and snapping photos. He knows how to turn it on, focus and push the button.

Em don't get mad because you know I had to post these. This is my friend Emily who is 5 months pregnant with her first baby. Our little guy had to get a photo of the baby. He got as close as he could.
Then he moved on to her toes. I'm not sure why, maybe he liked them because they are painted? I don't know but we got a good laugh out of it.







Finally he moved up to her face! We had to treat her to a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie blizzard from Dairy Queen. If you haven't had one and you have a DQ in your neck of the woods you have to try it. It's break your diet worthy! rofl...



post signature

Labels: ,