This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #56 - Zumba

8/14/09

Flash Back Friday #56 - Zumba


The first time I saw a Zumba video I thought it looked like a lot of fun. I also thought, geez I haven't moved like that in a loooooooooooooooong time! lol - They offer this class at the YMCA. A friend of mine tried it and fell in love and then she said, "you have to come try this!" I did and I'm totally hooked. If I could do no other work out I would be ok because we have so much fun. It never really feels like a work out. Every one messes up the first time and the second but the more you go the more you get the hang of it. Do they really whoop and hollar in those classes? You bet! They are having a blast. If you get a chance try it out and let me know what you think.
http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

post signature

Labels: ,