This page has moved to a new address.

Tornado Toddler Strikes Again!

10/28/09

Tornado Toddler Strikes Again!

I just wanted a moments peace. The baby is napping and I have a thousand things to do but very little energy. I just wanted to do a little blog hopping for Wordless Wednesday. My toddler just got out of the shower and he was going (I thought) into the other room to get dressed.

I'm hopping and commenting and then I smell this tart smell, smells like salad dressing! I turn my head to see the fridge open. Oh geez, what did he do now?

I ask, "What is that smell?" He says, "salad!" I immediately bolt out of my chair to discover this...
 
 "What are you doing?" I ask.


"I'm trying to make something! I need a job to do" he says.

Geez! How could I be mad? I can't. He's covered in tartar sauce.
Back to the shower he goes because he smells awful!

He has a LONG history of striking! If you would like to see more click here.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,