This page has moved to a new address.

Feeling Overscheduled? Me Too

10/24/09

Feeling Overscheduled? Me Too



Remember that whole yard sale fiasco? Well I just couldn't stay away. We moved it to Emily's house. We have to make room for her new baby boy!  I made some extra money to go towards those needed tires. By the way if anyone knows where I can get a good deal on tires please let me know because Discount Tires, NTB and Sams are just not cutting it.

We worked all day and we haggled till we couldn't haggle any more. After all my efforts I came up $33 short. The day ended with a whopping...wait for it...$12. Arg!!! I don't know how it happened but it did.

In the midst of all of this we also had push car races for scouts, the fall festival for church (I baked some yummy goodies!) grocery shopping for the week and tomorrow we will have church, a soccer game, classes at church and the movie in the pumpkin patch. Thank goodness my mother was nice enough to go shopping for "Silly" because she has outgrown all of her clothes. I think she and my grandmother might have had a good time though. :)

Coming up I have to fill orders, make a diaper cake, organize the fall party at pre-k and get ready for the baby shower in 2 weeks. No pressure! GAK.

I'm over committed and I'm not taking on any other projects till next year. I think...

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: