This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #66 - Normal Is Broke...Be Weird

10/23/09

Flash Back Friday #66 - Normal Is Broke...Be Weird


Today I'm flashing back to my introduction to Dave Ramsey. It's been about 4 weeks maybe more since we have been introduced to Dave Ramsey at our church. We've been taking the Financial Peace University 13 week course. It's been a real eye opener. We also listen to his talk show at home online. I do like his methods but when I hear it daily and everyone screaming how they are debt free, it causes me to stress out more. Last night I had to ask my husband to "please turn it off." My stomach has been turning for days. I would recommend the course to everyone. Our particular situation is not normal and that is what makes my stomach turn, not Dave Ramsey. Some days it's just a constant reminder and I just want out of debt. I would be fine not buying another single thing outside the 4 walls (transportation, shelter, food and clothing). Especially after having that garage sale last weekend. What are you flashing back to today?

http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,