This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Worth A Listen - Live 360 Tour

10/6/09

Weekly Worth A Listen - Live 360 Tour

The chronicles of my Ordinary and Awesome life, family, and thoughts at www.ordinaryandawesome.com. Ordinary and Awesome is also the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.

For this weeks Weekly Worth A Listen meme I'm going to pick some of my favorites from U2. I'm getting geared up for their upcoming concert here in Houston on October 14th.


Unforgettable Fire - I wish I could find better audio quality but I'll take what I can get. It's U2, come on! lol


I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - Honestly does it matter where your seat is at this concert? No it doesn't, just be there.


Get On Your Boots - Ahhhhh! There is nothing like being there to hear it live. The energy always comes from the crowd. If you have seen them live then you know what I'm talking about. It's so cool. Some day back stage passes! It's on my bucket list.


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,