This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

5/9/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket

1.) Thankful to have my son sing to me at church this morning. This is to the tune of 'You Are My Sunshine.'

2.) Thankful to have spent the day at the beach with my small children.

3.) Thankful to have spent the evening with my eldest.

4.) Thankful to have received so many home made Mother's Day gifts.
My Mom is the best.
Other moms agree.
Toddlers love her.
Hump back whale's love isn't as big as my moms.
Excellent is my Mom (as Yoda).
Ronald Reagan is almost as important as my mom.


5.) Thankful to have spent the day before Mother's Day celebrating with my own Mom. 


If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a Mr. Linky.



Below is the code for those five little fingers above or feel free to create your own.





Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,