This page has moved to a new address.

It's a Tea Party!

5/17/10

It's a Tea Party!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set - 4 Stars

We have a storage unit that we use to store business inventory and I hid all the Christmas gifts inside. The other day when I was going to pick up some boxes I found a bag and inside it there was the Tea Set that I had purchased for our baby girl. When I gave it to her she was so excited!

She wasn't the only one, her brothers immediately showed her how to have a proper tea party. It was a site to see let me tell you. When Dad came home she was ready for him. Ready for some really cute photos?




I was not paid for this post it is my own opinion and I did not receive any Fisher-Price toys as compensation. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: