This page has moved to a new address.

Challenger Soccer Camp - Those Wacky Europeans

6/26/10

Challenger Soccer Camp - Those Wacky Europeans



The kids had a great time at their Challenger Soccer Camp this summer. The program is a lot of fun for them. It's stress free and they have such a blast. On Tuesday they had crazy sock day, Wednesday was crazy hair day, Thursday was bring a flag day and Friday was dress the coach day. They get divide up into teams and pick the country they want to be. They get bonus points for bringing facts about the country they choose. It would have been nice to have my camera each day but with the 3 ring circus I have it proved to be too much. I'm lucky to have gotten the photos that I did. Enjoy the show!


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: