This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

7/5/10

#Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

Weekly Mamavation Goals - 



This week go VOTE the finalists are in! http://www.mamavation.com/

1.  #fruitnveggie challenge. Get 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. 
2. Water challenge. Strive to drink more water. Some moms are striving to drink half their body weight in water. For instance if you weigh 180, strive to drink 90 ounces of water per day.

My Goals -
  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met.
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met.
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met.
    • April - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met.
    • May -2 pounds lost = goal NOT met.
    • June 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met
My Work Outs - Losing my mind!
Monday - 1 HR PM Boot Camp
Tuesday - No work out
Wednesday - 1 HR PM Boot Camp
Thursday - No work out
Friday - 1HR Swimming
Saturday - No work out
Sunday - 1HR Swimming

Measurements -
Chest +.5"
Waist = same
Hips = -1"
Legs = -1"
Arms = same

Scale Reading -
Another 3 lb. loss. WHAT???!!! SWEET

Stress Level -
Not so bad this week!

The UP side -
I've included swimming into my work out and it seems to be making a difference. I'm doing pool laps for an hour. Thanks to Karen for the swimming tips! I'm noticing some serious changes. I just signed up for running boot camp and it starts tomorrow. I'm really excited to see what happens next.


I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.
And this is a little inspiration for all of this week!
My boys love this song! It's a suggestion from the folks at @fatlossquickie.



I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.

Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,