This page has moved to a new address.

8/10/10

 In the "What have I gotten myself into category!" I'm catching up on my post for running boot camp with Greg Durham. I'm back tracking a little bit here but I remember I was having a pretty good day. I had my Ipod working but ear phones kept popping out because of the sweat. Ewwwwww....I need to fix that. I also have to get an arm band because trying to hold your device just interferes with my focus.

Greg was helping me to do some speed training to get geared up for this weekends 5K. He had left off of this bridge while we were on a trail and I didn't see which way he went. Lucky for me I guessed right because the whole group was waiting on me to loop around. - I just forgot which way I was going.

My posts will be missing for a while. I have to heal from my injury but I'm hoping I can get back to this camp soon.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,