This page has moved to a new address.

The Boot - It Screams Sexy!

11/13/10

The Boot - It Screams Sexy!

 After 6 long weeks I'm still not healing properly. In the meantime I get to hobble around in this awesome contraption called "the boot." After wearing it for three hours I'm having more swelling in my leg than before. I'm not sure if that is suppose to happen or not. I'm going to call the Dr. on Monday and inquire. I can see how someone would develop hip problems after walking around in this device for several weeks. It's completely awkward and I'm not a fan. Hopefully this is going to help. I'm crossing my fingers.

Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: