This page has moved to a new address.

Wordless Wednesday - She's Loving It!

11/10/10

Wordless Wednesday - She's Loving It!

My son was outside in the backyard brushing her today and I wanted to get a shot. She is really loving all the extra attention she's been getting lately. Although she seems depressed to me. Can't you see it in her eyes? She looks sad to me and there isn't a lot of playfulness left in her. Maybe she needs a new friend? My son asked me if we could get a lizard and a dog. I think we are all still grieving the loss of Max and Sam. I sure do miss them both. It's just not the same around here. There's more quiet and a lot more birds in the yard.


For more WW participants head to:

Mom Blogs


To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to:



Don't forget to share with your friends. Click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,