This page has moved to a new address.

Holiday Cards and More @Shutterfly

11/1/10

Holiday Cards and More @Shutterfly

Now that Halloween is over it’s time to prepare not only for Thanksgiving but Christmas too. Shutterfly has some great options for Holiday photo cards. The “With Love Blue Christmas 5x7 folded card by Stacy Claire Boyd” is one of my favorites. The design is perfect for displaying five of my favorite photos taken throughout the year. Shutterfly also offers address labels to match! Talk about a time saver and there are 244 options to choose from.

 If I couldn’t narrow it down to five photos then my second choice would be the “Family Wall Red Christmas Wall” which holds six! Another feature that I like for my choice of cards is the monogrammed initial and that is an option in both styles.

There are 747 Holiday photo card designs to choose from. Good luck narrowing down your choice. If you still don't see anything you like, you can always try their holiday cards section. I found this one that fits seven  photos!
This one is the Holly On Top Holiday 5x7 folded card by Blonde Designs.



Do you like personalized gift tags to put on your wrapped Christmas presents? My choice would be this Fa LaLa Fete Gift Tag by Erin Condren. All of their gift tags come in sets of 25 including envelopes. Right now Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards!

Don't forget to share with your friends. Click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab. Shutterfly has offered 50 free holiday gift cards to contribute a write up and if you would like to participate please follow this link.

Labels: