This page has moved to a new address.

Cops & Cameros

11/9/10

Cops & Cameros

Today on my way home from a #crossfit session in Seabrook I saw red, white and blue lights flashing out of the corner of my eye. Little did I know they were attached to this super cool black Camero! Hello - That's a Seabrook police car, talk about stealth mode. That car was so awesome that it made me want to become a cop instantly. ROFL.... It could be an entirely new way to have a midlife crisis. That would go over well don't you think? I wouldn't have to make the payments, pay for the insurance or gas! I would just have to put my life in danger every day to serve the community and carry a gun. Hmmmm???? Cop cars have come a loooooong way! Remember when they use to look like this?


Don't forget to share with your friends. Click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: