This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

12/5/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 

1.) Thankful to have friends that are always positive and optimistic. 

2.) Thankful to have caught up with a good friend over a less than desirable movie. The popcorn was good.

3.) Thankful that when baby Forrest comes over he always does something cool to dazzle his mom!

4.) Thankful for the Holiday Gift Giveaway Hop! I'm always up for a good carnival.

5.) Thankful that I was back in the gym this past week. I'm hoping for more consistency regardless of my still not healed injury.

Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,