This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #242 - Chic Flick!

12/3/10

Aloha Friday #242 - Chic Flick!

A friend of mine recently asked me to go to a movie. I figured I would go check out a chic flick and spare my husband the agony. My choice:
It really should have been renamed Sex and Drugs. Here I thought we were going to see a light hearted comedy and instead ended up watching a skin flick in the early afternoon. I'm pretty sure my friend and I could have been seen blushing even in the dark! Save your money on this one unless you just have to have movie theater popcorn or something. My friend told me that next time she was picking the movie. lol

My question to you is... have you ever picked out a stinky movie to watch? What was it?

Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,