This page has moved to a new address.

Bloggie Touch Camera By Sony

11/27/10

Bloggie Touch Camera By Sony

Check it out! It's my early Christmas gift. All I wanted was a Flip but husband went out and picked up this Sony Bloggie Touch in HD with four hours of recording instead.  This camera is so small that it's a lot like filming with an iPhone. I'm in love with the ease of use. I love the way you can rotate the camera and it automatically takes care of it. For a blogger it's awesome because it allows you to easily share still shots and videos easily. Here are a few samples of how the images and video look. I took it with us on our family trip to the Texas Renaissance Festival.
This footage is of Circa Paleo playing a little Led Zeppelin.

One of my favorite photos is this one but you can view more here.
Once I got home I registered and installed the bloggie software. I love that the manual is a pdf file! I haven't really needed it though. The software is so user friendly! I can trim video. The only draw back is that I can't link the videos together. To do further editing I have to use other software but I don't mind. This is an amazing camera! What an upgrade. Check out what I was using until a tape got stuck in it. Isn't it huge? lol

Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: