This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #241 - Honey Do!!!

11/26/10

Aloha Friday #241 - Honey Do!!!

My husband has been on a roll the last two days. All he needed was a little time off to completely catch up on my Honey Do list!
 The kids broke the handle on the faucet and this took him about 5 minutes to replace it. He also switched the water lines so that the direction of hot really does release the hot water and not the cold. Whoot!
The motor burned out in the kids ceiling fan so we pick up this $35 one at Lowes and he replaced it! This took about 20 minutes. He replaced a board under the kids bed too but I can't lift the mattresses and take a photo too.

He hung up these two broom and mop holders up in the laundry room for me! They are $7 each at Lowes. Talk about handy! No more chaos for me. I'm getting this place all organized! He also fixed our side gate but it's raining right now so I can't get a shot of that either.
If you were on Facebook you might have seen the before photo of my cabinet, it was a spice MESS! He hung up these two racks for me and now I have a whole new system. The racks are $20 each at Lowes. For a little over $100 we got a lot of stuff crossed of the Honey Do list. I'm super happy that he got all of this stuff done. I don't know how or why this happened but I'm truly thankful and am much happier!

My question for you is.....

How is your "Honey Do List" going?

Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,