This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

11/21/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 

1.)Thankful that my little guy is going to make his future mate very happy! He already knows how to change diapers. He put diapers on his monkeys. 

2.) Thankful to be researching vitamins and what my body needs. I'm on a mission.

3.) Thankful that my Caught Being Good can is working.

4.) Thankful that I programmed that Universal remote all by myself. I don't like being technologically challenged.

5.) Thankful I finally have answers after the infamous MRI. 12 more weeks of healing ahead?


Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,