This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

11/14/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 

1.)Thankful I finally broke down and am wearing the boot. I'm hoping this is my cure all!

2.) Thankful that family is helping me out while my husband is in Brazil for the week.

3.) Thankful that my son rocked the goalie position during his last soccer game.

4.) Thankful for all the good friends that came to Parent's Night Out for our monthly dinner.

5.) Thankful that by removing our businesses out of our home that it's becoming a much more relaxing place to be.

Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,