This page has moved to a new address.

Honey Do Part 2

11/26/10

Honey Do Part 2

No really, he's on a roll! My husband has managed to do all but one thing on the "Honey Do" list. Today he replaced pickets in the backyard and he tackled the kitchen faucet. We had a Kohler faucet but it started breaking apart after 3 years. There was a leak that was drastically increasing our water bill. He replaced it with a Delta Bellini Stainless Steel kitchen faucet available at Lowes. Sweet! That sprayer has some serious power. I've had to adjust to it after completely soaking myself (on accident of course). After all he has done, you can see all the other stuff on my list over here, he brought me home an early Christmas gift! 


Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: