This page has moved to a new address.

Church Doodles

11/30/10

Church Doodles

I'm going to start a little series here on my blog about "church doodles." My son can be so creative during the sermons. Some of his drawings are what I consider scan worthy! This drawing in particular cracked me up because of his oven. He is so detailed that you can clearly see his oven is set for 350 degrees! That's Christmas cookie mode right there. lol



I have posted this one before but just for the sake of having it labeled I'm putting it up again. He clearly would like to have his own room. We are still working on this for him. I can't wait to share more of his "church doodles" with you!

Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,