This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Challenge Away!

12/13/10

#Mamavation Monday - Challenge Away!

Mamavation



My Work Outs - Kicking abs and taking names! Workouts: Every single day this past week. Check out the challenges on the right side bar. I'm on it.


Scale Reading -
Compared to the last time I had a good reading on the scale I have gained (according to this mornings weigh in) a whopping 4 pounds. Could it have been those Sake Bombs on Saturday or the movie popcorn on Sunday? I have NO idea. I thought I was killing it this week. I broke a sweat daily, my pants were feeling loose but that scale isn't cutting me any slack at all. I had a good weekend. I refuse to cry about it. Here's the thing, can I have a number like 180 and look like this? Photo courtesy of Crossfit on Facebook.
Because if I could then I would just do away with the scale all together!

Measurements
I still can't find that measuring tape. It sure would have been good to have this week. I have to make the time to find it pure and simple as that. 

Stress Level -
Interesting thing I discovered this week. I was watching a video made by Renee Ross. She was talking about her relationship with food. Now what struck me about this was the idea of writing how you felt before you ate and how you felt after you ate. When I heard this I thought geez that's some effort and why would you want to do that? And then it hit me! Like a ton of bricks.
I was going through some personal stuff this past week and I would just grab something to eat. It was nothing good for me, nothing planned, it was just like grabbing a cigarette. It didn't calm me down, it didn't make the situation better or go away it was just a reaction. Then I thought, that's it I need therapy! I'm always going to be overweight if this is my response. Now I'm completely AWARE of it. The question is what do I do with this information? I know it's a response to stress and that this exists and I have watched myself do it several times. Do I really want to get into this deep stuff? No I really don't. I like to keep it at bay and keep it suppressed quite frankly. But I do need to figure it out for sure! Not sure how but I'm in the beginning stages.


The UP side -
Crossfit trainer Shaun McCrary has challenged us to get 25 workouts in before the end of December. No problem! You can see my progress in the right side bar. I'm also hitting the 100/200/200 challenge. I'm finally at a very light jog in the grass for a very short period of time but it's progress. Whoot! I'm gonna be back full force so soon. The vitamins are going well. I strongly encourage them because it has made such a huge difference for me. There are very noticeable changes in my face and I have so much more energy than before.


I'm back with some inspiration for you ladies!
Try Something New!



From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




Track my weight loss.

Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".

  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met. 191-4=187
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met. 187-5=182
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 182+1=183
    • April - 2 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 183-2=181
    • May - 3 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 181-3=178
    • June - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met. 178
    • July  - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 178+1=179
    • August - 2 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 179-2=177
    • September - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 177+1=178
    • October - 1 loss = goal NOT met. 178-1=177
    • November - 1 loss = goal NOT met. 177-1=176
    • December


Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,