This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - No Rhyme or Reason

12/27/10

#Mamavation Monday - No Rhyme or Reason

Mamavation

My Work Outs - This makes no sense at ALL! Since my last post Monday I worked out 3 days this past week, that's it. I had sick kids and now sick husband, let's throw in Christmas festivities too. You can see my work out challenges on the right side bar.


Scale Reading -
4 pound loss. Are you kidding me? I did everything NOT suggested this week. I ate bread every single day. I ate Gorilla bread dessert too. I think I had a soda and I had a few cocktails at a party. I didn't drink water daily and I didn't get to work out every day like I did the last two weeks. What is happening? Why? I just do not understand. If you have been keeping up you know that I have steadily been gaining weight all this month. How can there be such a huge loss when I completely slack off?

Measurements
I didn't measure today. I'm too blown away by the scale.


Stress Level -
This past week it was Christmas and although it was the best Christmas ever! It was just the stress of last minute shopping, wrapping ALL the gifts Christmas Eve and all the family visiting the day of Christmas.


The UP side -

I made it to a Tae Bo class this past week. I'm hoping to try some running this week. I think I might finally be 100%. I don't have the P90X program but if I did I would totally be with you ladies for that challenge.

A bit of New Year inspiration for you ladies!


From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.







Track my weight loss.

Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".

  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met. 191-4=187
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met. 187-5=182
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 182+1=183
    • April - 2 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 183-2=181
    • May - 3 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 181-3=178
    • June - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met. 178
    • July  - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 178+1=179
    • August - 2 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 179-2=177
    • September - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 177+1=178
    • October - 1 loss = goal NOT met. 178-1=177
    • November - 1 loss = goal NOT met. 177-1=176
    • December +2 = goal NOT met. 176+2=178
    • End of Year = 179 - Total loss for the year 12 pounds. LAME!


Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,