This page has moved to a new address.

Wordless Wednesday - I'm on My Way Back!

12/22/10

Wordless Wednesday - I'm on My Way Back!

#Mamavation Sistas! I'm back at Tae Bo. Whoot!!!! This is me after Tae Bo last night. It's been 11 weeks since I've taken a Tae Bo class with Hiro. I missed her energy and getting in a great cardio work out. As you can see her class is the "Master" level of Tae Bo. You don't sweat like this for nothing! lol It's great to be back. My next goal is Crossfit. It may be in the New Year but I'm on my way back!


For more WW participants head to:

Mom Blogs


To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to:



Share with your friends and click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.b.

Labels: , ,