This page has moved to a new address.

Can I Kiss Your Husband?

1/11/11

Can I Kiss Your Husband?

No really, would you mind if I kissed your husband smack dab on the lips? Oh sure it's right in front of you so no harm done right? It's not the European kissing where you give a smooch on each cheek. Check out this video clip from Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Camille Grammer, now the ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer gives her "friend" Nick Stabile (married) a welcoming greeting.

I'm afraid that many of us will read a little more into that friendship just based on body language. You would have to be a box of rocks not to notice. I just can't imagine greeting any of my friend's husbands like this unless I were seriously attracted to them. Even so, wouldn't I be crossing a line or something? Seems like the lips would be reserved for specific people. Isn't that hug a bit long? Should we count when we hug? ROFL... If I saw a woman kissing my husband on the lips I'm pretty sure there would be some discussions going on all the way around. What do you think?

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: