This page has moved to a new address.

Tackle It Tuesday - The Pile That Wouldn't Die!

1/4/11

Tackle It Tuesday - The Pile That Wouldn't Die!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I have these various piles around the house. At some point on any given day when all is quiet I will go gathering and put it all in one place. It ends up looking something like this mess below.
This is not all mine but apparently I have the job of managing everyone's "stuff" that they bring home. It's a daunting task. My husband helped out a bit and most of it went away but there is still a small pile. It's moved to the counter because we had to eat dinner on this table. That's the other problem, interruptions. I get right into the middle of it and something or someone needs tending to. Ugh! Some day....I will get rid of the clutter bugs.

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,