This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #252 - Mother & Daughter

2/10/11

Aloha Friday #252 - Mother & Daughter


My daughter and I have been going to Crossfit together. We are side by side doing triplicates. She is the tiny one in the camouflage. They are really tough to do but it sure was fun working out together. I wish we could do this more often so we could be a super power Mother/Daughter team! My question for you is 
What is your favorite thing to do with your son or daughter?




Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,