This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Crazy and Then Some...

3/7/11

#Mamavation Monday - Crazy and Then Some...

Mamavation

How did the 5K go? I rocked it this time! I guess I was feeling much better. All the race details are in the link. I'm keeping right on track with my New Year's 5K goal. Our current boot camp class is going through some changes. It's completely messing me up. You get use to your trainer and when change happens it can be a challenge to adapt. I'm trying. This week I'm throwing in some Yoga classes. I really need to work on my flexibility and I'm sticking with my Crossfit trainer. I need to have consistency. Yesterday I signed up to run a 1/2 marathon relay with a friend of mine. What have I done? Challenge myself, I guess. lol - Oh and who is going to Fitcation in Austin in June? That would be ME!!!! Whoot, super excited.


Eating out
Blue & Gold Banquet BBQ - 3/5
Chilis - 3/6 - There went the restaurant budget for the month.



My Work Outs -
Monday - ? - I think I might have done Boot Camp but it's a blur
Tuesday - Crossfit
Wednesday -Crossfit
Thursday - Taebo
Friday -rest
Saturday - rest
Sunday - North Pointe Elementary Fun Run 5K

Scale Reading -179 that is a 2 pound gain from last week.

Stress Level - Just found out my husband will be traveling over the next 3 weeks making it very challenging to train for the race I just signed up for!

The UP side - I'm continuing to challenge myself. Now the trick is to train without over training or messing up my leg!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.


Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,