This page has moved to a new address.

Sport Beans - So I Might Have A Problem...

3/22/11

Sport Beans - So I Might Have A Problem...

Today I hit On The Run again to resupply my sport beans since I ate them all during a trial run. I had to get one of every flavor available. Look! They have orange, lemon-lime and watermelon too. As you can see the packages are open. It only made sense to try the new flavors and I only ate two. Well I ate two out of each package so that's 10 and now I'm all hyped up on Sport Beans and full of energy after my last Crossfit workout this week. I'm having to taper off for the big race on Sunday. I'm really in love with these beans!!!!!

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,