This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #273 - How Do You Hold Your Pencil?

7/22/11

Aloha Friday #273 - How Do You Hold Your Pencil?


My kids are going back to school soon and one thing that I have noticed is how they hold their pen or pencil. To me, it is the strangest thing and we have tried those little pencil holders to help them position their fingers. I took a snap shot to share with you.

Do your kids have a different way of holding their crayon, pen or pencil or is it just my kids?





Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,