This page has moved to a new address.

My Ninja! - 900 Watts

7/19/11

My Ninja! - 900 Watts

Most of my family and friends know me to be a bit of a fruit smoothie freak! I make my own and I have one at least once a day. They are really simple to make and the kids love them. One morning I was washing out the glass pitcher and left it in the sink. When I returned it was tipped over and the glass was all cracked.
Panic mode set in! I needed a new one fast. The children piled up in the car and off we went to Wally World (aka Wal-Mart). After viewing everything that they had to offer the Ninja was what caught my eye.
Could it have been just because of the name "Ninja?" After all it's what I would like to be! It does say "Professional" on the box! More importantly it says 900 Watts of power! SOLD!!!! I didn't need any of the zillions of settings that most of these blenders have to offer. I needed it to do one thing, mix and chop my ingredients.
It's very simple folks! 1 Banana, a cup of mixed frozen fruit (at H.E.B.) and 2 cups of orange juice. For this smoothie I put in some extra blue berries! YUMMY!!!!! I'm happy, the children are happy. The Ninja does the job, well.
I love the poor spout! The design is simple and easy to use and clean. This time I went with a little extra mango. YUMMY!!!!! I'm back in action to feed my sweet tooth. It's better than my alternatives; chocolate, sweet tea, Big Red or some baked good. All is right with the world again, thanks to my Ninja!


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: