This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation - Stuck in The Middle With You

8/22/11

#Mamavation - Stuck in The Middle With You

Mamavation

Thank you...Thank you....I'm so honored to be one of the many nominees for TOP 50 Most Inspirational Healthy Tweeps! #Top50HT  I was amazed to see my name on the list. It's always an honor to inspire people to live healthier lives. I'm glad we get to vote for 10 people at a time. I have lots of favorite nominees that inspire me too! Would you like your vote to count? Click here. For more details check my side bar.

I did it! I'm food journaling and compiling it all into MyFitnessPal.com as of Wednesday. I'm trying to become more aware of my calorie intake without becoming obsessed! The system is only good for tracking calorie burn for cardio workouts. I do a lot of strength training so the calorie burn doesn't calculate correctly for me. After going over my numbers with my super awesome trainer I have a plan of attack. I know what numbers I have to stay within in order to meet my goals.


My 28 Day Health Challenge is over. I feel recharged, detoxed and ready to go!  My #MorningMile is still going strong. Although I did take a break on Sunday just to catch up on rest I might have missed during the week. You can read how I did that over here.  This weeks video is selected to tickle your funny bone! I promise strength training will not turn you into Vera DeMilo! It's Day 22 for the #100DayBurpeeChallenge it's a tough challenge, I'm not gonna lie! But we are getting it done. And here it is......the same gallon of water.
I still have yet to finish this gallon of water!


Eating out:
Subway - Ham Sandwich 8/4, 8/21
Chilis - 8/3
Brazilian Steakhouse - 8/13



My Work Outs this past week-
8/15 Monday - 2 Mile Run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/16 Tuesday - 2 Mile Walk, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/17 Wednesday - 2.5 Mile Run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/18 Thursday - 2 Mile Run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/19 Friday - 1.5 Mile Run, #100DayBurpeeChallenge,Crossfit,
8/20 Saturday - 3.25 Mile Run, #100DayBurpeeChallengem Crossfit,
8/21 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Crossfit,

Scale Reading -173 - nothing lost, nothing gained. Really again? 3rd week in a row! Hmf

Stress Level -I'm in birthday party, first week of school mode but other than that it's all ok.

The UP side- I'm training for the Beach Palooza and school is starting in one more week. Whoo Hoo!!!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,