This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - New Habits

8/15/11

#Mamavation Monday - New Habits

Mamavation

My 28 Day Health Challenge is still going strong with only 3 days left to complete. I'm forming some new habits along the way. I'm normally a night owl by nature but lately I have flipped the switch and become a morning person. You can read how I did that over here.  This weeks video is selected to show you just how far you have come! Exercise routines have changed a great deal. It's Day 15 for the #100DayBurpeeChallenge. And here it is......that gallon of water.
I still have yet to finish this gallon of water!
What's next on the hit parade? The Beach Palooza in Galveston, Texas. Nothing like a little obstacle course to break up the hum drum, the grind if you will. I love to mix it up.


Eating out:
Subway - Ham Sandwich 8/4
Chilis - 8/3
Brazilian Steakhouse - 8/13


My Work Outs this past week-
8/8Monday - 1 Mile Run/Hill Training, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/9 Tuesday - 2 Mile Run/Walk Interval Training, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/10 Wednesday - 2 Mile Walk, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/11 Thursday - 2 Mile Run/Walk Interval Training, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/12 Friday - 1 Mile Walk, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/13 Saturday - 1 Mile Walk, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/14 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge

Scale Reading -173 - nothing lost, nothing gained. Really again? Hmmmm

Stress Level - It was awful! Had that silly yard sale and had to sell equipment and inventory left over from my online business.

The UP side- I'm training for the Beach Palooza and school is starting in one more week. Whoo Hoo!!!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.











Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.


Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,