This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

8/7/11

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 

1.) Thankful  the #RunHades challenge is complete. I'm really going to miss it. I was enjoying getting those little chunks of running in each day.

2.) Thankful that I'm on track with the #100DayBurpeeChallenge!

3.) Thankful that our budgeting is going well but happier to be teaching Financial Peace University in September.

4.) Thankful to be staying on track with the #28DayHealth Challenge.

5.) Thankful to have gotten these awesome dress up clothes for my Silly. She is having a great time!


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: , ,