This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - It's All About The Water

8/1/11

#Mamavation Monday - It's All About The Water

Mamavation

The #2weekchallenge is over. You can read my thoughts about the GruntStyle work out over here. My 28 Day Health Challenge is still going strong. The video I selected this week is going to make you laugh! If you could use a giggle then please be sure to hit play! Nothing is quite as inspiring as the Crossfit Games and if you missed it don't worry the videos are still available to watch on the web site. Now for the results of the 2 week challenge. I'm not sure how accurate this could be because I had to break for several days and start again. I gained 4 pounds, lost 1 inch off of my waist, 1/2 inch off of my hips and thighs. Not bad but look at my work outs? You would think that there would be a lot more loss involved. By the way I was just sticking with my regular schedule plus the challenge. I had NO idea I working out this much. It's too much. My trainer was posting information on Adrenal Fatigue on my Facebook. That's one of the benefits for me is that my gym and my trainer are on Facebook. It's great!

Back to the water - I weighed in yesterday morning to get a number for the 2 week challenge. It read 177! I went to church had my coffee, hit Crossfit for a tough workout! and then hit the trails for a 2.5 mile run. I came home, showered and hit the scale. It read 172! Yes 5 pounds of water left my body. Immediately I had to talk to my trainer about this because those are crazy numbers. His advice? Lay off the sodium, get a certain number of carbs and be ready to take in a gallon of water a day. I had to back track and figure out where that sodium was coming from, the culprit, popcorn. I love it! It does NOT love me back. :(

The trick is simple! Take that 1 gallon container of milk that is now empty and wash it out, fill it up with water and now I will know how much I'm drinking in a day. It's all about measuring isn't it? Measure your body, food and water. It was so much simpler when I was kid. Time to log miles for the #RunHades challenge.


Eating out:
None because it's the beginning of the month! The goal - Nothing from a box or package.



My Work Outs this past week-
7/25 Monday - Rest
7/26 Tuesday - Sweat Monster, Crossfit, Puke Me Please
7/27 Wednesday - Crossfit
7/28 Thursday - Sweat Monster, Crossfit, Taebo, Puke Me Please
7/29 Friday - Sweat Monster, Circuit Training, Paralyzed
7/30 Saturday -Sweat Monster, Sore Winner
7/31 Sunday - Crossfit, 2.5 Mile Run for #RunHades

Scale Reading -173 - one pound gain from last week.

Stress Level - Horrible. My me time was taken from me. My husband is still gone for work. Whatever.

The UP side- The Hotter Than Hades Run is in full swing! I have the Outriggers 5K this Saturday for August!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.










Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.


Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,