This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Princess #Crossfit

7/25/11

#Mamavation Monday - Princess #Crossfit

Mamavation

I had a surgical procedure done and I put it off and put it off because I just didn't want the healing time to interfere with my progress. There really is no perfect time, so this is me biting the bullet and waiting out the healing process. I'm a TERRIBLE patient. I was back at the gym for a modified work out two days later. Then I took some time off and went back again yesterday. The worst for me was running. That is going to make the Hotter Than Hades Challenge very interesting! I also didn't finish the Grunt Style work out. I was on schedule up until Thursday. Frustrating but it doesn't matter I have to exercise patience. It's just what is in the cards for now. Although my 28 Day Health Challenge is going well! Apparently I like to challenge myself a lot. Good luck this week ladies. I'm trying out some new Paleo recipes! If you have some to share let me know. The video this week is worth the click! It's my princess working on her push ups. She finally did for me so I could get it on camera.

Eating out:
Chilis - 7/1, 7/6, 7/7
Which Wich- 7/6, 7/17
Salt Grass - 7/16
Chic-Fil-A - 7/23



My Work Outs this past week-
Monday - Crossfit,  Paralyzed, Puke Me Please, Sweat Monster
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday -Crossfit
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Crossfit

Scale Reading -172 - one pound loss

Stress Level - Healing time is slow. Husband is gone again. Kids are home and it makes it hard to keep a consistent work out schedule.

The UP side- The Hotter Than Hades Run is in full swing! I have another 5K on the calendar for August!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.









Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.


Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,