This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation - Avoid Bursting Into Flames!

8/8/11

#Mamavation - Avoid Bursting Into Flames!

Mamavation

The #RunHades virtual half marathon challenge is over for me. There are seven more days to complete the challenge. My 28 Day Health Challenge is still going strong. Recently I started the #100DayBurpeeChallenge. You can get the details by click in the right side bar or if you're a member of BookieBoo.com you will find others who are in on it in the discussions portion. What a week! I'm going to miss the virtual half marathon. It really  helped me get back into running. I've got a new morning routine out of it too. I'm not trying to over due it or anything but there is a lot more pep in my step in the mornings without caffeine! Who knew? Most likely those of you that run in the morning. The video I selected this week is a proper "Snatch." I'm not sure how that conversation got started on Mamavation TV about my snatches. I wasn't there that night. lol - Oh wait - check this out. My Crossfit trainer snapped a shot of my son and daughter doing Day 8 of the burpee challenge right next to me. How cool is that?
I have yet to actually finish one of these but I have to tell you I get really close! It really is a constant reminder to get that water in all day every single day. I'm still a work in progress.
It's HOT out there and I do mean HOT! I have been running in the heat and I really thought that 5K wouldn't be too bad because it was earlier in the morning. My good friend who is about to run the "Hottest Half Marathon" in Dallas, snapped this shot of me.
I'm sure if you make this larger you can see how red I am. 



Eating out:
Subway - Ham Sandwich 8/4
Chilis - 8/3
The goal - Nothing from a box or package. I blew that goal the very next evening! I made some long grain rice from a box. This is one of the hardest things to do.



My Work Outs this past week-
8/1 Monday - 1 Mile Run
8/2 Tuesday - 1 Mile Run, Crossfit
8/3 Wednesday - Rest
8/4 Thursday - Crossfit, Begin #100DayBurpeeChallenge, 1 Mile Run
8/5 Friday - Crossfit, 1 Mile Run, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/6 Saturday - Outrigger's 5K, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
8/7 Sunday - 1.5 Mile Run for #RunHades, #100DayBurpeeChallenge

Scale Reading -173 - nothing lost, nothing gained. Really? Must keep food journal.

Stress Level - Feeling great actually!

The UP side- I'm dreaming of bigger goals.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,