This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Sick Day for Me This Time

10/24/11

#Mamavation Monday - Sick Day for Me This Time

Please be sure to continue encouraging these Mamavation  #bookieboo #burpee Challengers it's Day85!
@beeacutie2
@MamaSarahJane

@notimeMom

@lorisica 
 For an update please click here  #100DayBurpeeChallenge. 

I'm at home today with all my peeps! I don't feel good. Something is in my sinuses and my ears. The pressure is horrible.Today I broke out the measuring tape! Sick of the scale and it's random numbers. The problem is I don't have a good record of the last time I measured myself. Today I at least have a starting point. I'm pretty sure it is a pretty good loss all the way around. The most I believe is in my hips. I could be wrong. At the end of the post you will see some measurement trackers from RealAge.com. According to that number my waist is still the same as the last time I updated it. Boo! Oh well. I feel too bad to care right now. On a super awesome note............
Our fearless leader has handed me the reigns for the interview with BOB HARPER with this Friday. Of course it will be posted on Mamavation.com stay tuned.

Thanks to New Balance for sponsoring this week's Mamavation blogging carnival. This week's blogging carnival question is: How would you brand your health and wellness lifestyle? How do you want others to know you in this area? 


I want to be known for challenging myself. I want to inspire others through these challenges. I would like to be known as an all around athlete. I love to do many different types of exercises and that is why A Renaissance Woman fits me. I'm a mixed bag of tricks. It's important to me to surround myself with people who are like minded online as well as offline. I struggle with my eating. As much as I would like to eat clean I have a serious addiction to sugar. I also struggle with stress and there are times when I just turn to auto pilot and grab comfort carbs. What does that tell you? It should tell you that even though I work out a ton I am still a work in progress. I know deep down that I will NOT reach my goals until I slay the eating dragon. Each day we make choices of how we will work out, sleep, eat etc... I just have to make the best choice for me at the moment. I really have to work on that.


Eating out:
Firehouse Subs 10/2, 10/9
Subway 10/15
Miller's Cafe 10/23


My Work Outs this past week-
10/10 Monday -  Rest Day, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/11 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/12 Wednesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/13 Thursday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/14 Friday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge Rest Day
10/15 Saturday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Galveston 10K bridge run
10/16 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Rest Day

Scale Reading - 2 pound loss. It should have been 5 because that is what the loss was after running that 10K but I have NOT eaten well since the race. 3 pounds worth?! BAH!!! 

Stress Level - Enormously high! I don't feel good. My husband is leaving in a few days. I just don't feel good.


The UP side-A new PR on that 10K that I ran last Saturday. Whoot.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.









Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
    • October 171
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,