This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - New Year, Same Me?

1/2/12

#Mamavation Monday - New Year, Same Me?

Mamavation

I'm starting the New Year off with a bang! I'm still the same me but not for long. After 2.5 years of consistent working out, no fast food (except pizza & chick-fil-a) and better food choices the majority of the time I'm still chasing the "Body Fat" monster! Our gym has started the 30 Day Paleo Challenge which I will be blogging about each day. I'm curious to see how it goes. What I can tell you is that I'm sure my body is going to go through some withdrawals, my house is filled with sugar and processed foods. All I did was clean and reorganize and began reading ingredient labels. I have counted calories, kept food journals and nothing has really worked for me yet. I'm hoping that this is going to give me an experience I will never forget! I'm making a few changes from my weekly posts. I'm removing the tools. Most people have their own. I'm keeping the videos because they help keep us ALL focused. As you can see my training this week was a roller coaster mess. I keep trying but my body is clearly ticked off. My lower back is still messed up and one wrong move and I have a set back. My foot is seriously messed up because of my new shoes and I guess I need more form work. I have a pretty heavy running schedule. I'm doing everything I can but clearly after reviewing my work out schedule this week I need to CHILL. That 1/2 marathon feels like it's right around the corner.


Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out:
None


My Work Outs this past week-
12/26 Monday - Crossfit WOD (Not Rx)
12/27 Tuesday - Crossfit WOD (Not Rx)
12/28 Wednesday - Incomplete Crossfit WOD, 3.5 Mile Run, 1.5 Mile Walk
12/29 Thursday - 2 Mile Run, Crossfit WOD- Skipped the SWOD but did a non modified work out
12/30 Friday - Modified Crossfit WOD- Bad form for med ball cleans (OUCH!), 1 Mile Run
12/31 Saturday - 5 Mile Run
1/1 Sunday - 4 Mile Run - Reinjured my back pushing kids on bikes. Stupid move!


Scale Reading - 172 to begin the year.

Stress Level -HIGH - Frustrated with this injury and several other things I can't blog about. :(

The UP side- The Paleo Challenge has begin. I expect awesome results.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December


 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,