This page has moved to a new address.

#Aloha Friday 279 - Spring Break

3/8/12

#Aloha Friday 279 - Spring Break


Spring Break is next week for us. I wanted to plan a grand vacation but due to things out of my control it's not going to happen. I'm not exactly looking forward to next week. I want to spend time with my little people but they don't necessarily want to spend time with each other! lol


What about you? Are you looking forward to Spring Break with your kids?





Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details. Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,